Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Go down

Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van PrincessManz op di nov 04, 2014 8:53 am

avatar
PrincessManz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 310
Registratiedatum : 04-01-14
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Bussum - NL

Profiel bekijken http://dutchtakethatgirlies.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van PrincessManz op di nov 04, 2014 9:20 am

EXCLUSIVE: Jason Orange quits Take That ahead of new album release leaving bandmates 'shocked'

Take That will now be a trio as Jason makes shock announcement that he is leaving the band

Jason Orange has sensationally quit Take That, 3am can reveal.

The singer, 44, told his shocked bandmates he wanted out of the band at an urgent meeting last week.

Jason released an emotional statement today to explain his decision which will stun the band’s millions of fans.

He said: “I want to start by saying how proud I am of what we have achieved together over the years.

"However, at a band meeting last week I confirmed to Mark, Gary and Howard that I do not wish to commit to recording and promoting a new album.

"I have spent some of the best years of my life with Take That and I’d like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey, including my bandmates, who I feel are like brothers to me.

“Most especially my gratitude goes to all of the good and kind, beautiful and ever-loyal fans of the band, without whom none of this could have been possible. Thank you.

“At the end of The Progress Tour I began to question whether it might be the right time for me to not continue on with Take That.

"At the start of this year and with my full knowledge and blessing the guys began writing new material.

"There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this.

"I know how much Mark, Gary and Howard enjoy writing and making music, and they know that they have my full support and encouragement to continue on with what is to be another chapter for the band.”

The remaining bandmembers - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald - also released a statement.

They said: “This is a sad day for us. Jason leaving is a huge loss both professionally and even more so personally.

"We first became aware of Jason's reservations a couple of years ago but had hoped that by giving him the desired time and space he may begin to feel differently.

"This has not been the case and we now have to accept and fully respect his decision which we know hasn’t been an easy one.

"Jason’s energy and belief in what this band could achieve has made it what it is today, and we’ll forever be grateful for his enthusiasm, dedication and inspiration over the years.”

A source tells us: “There was no arguments, no rows about this... just a sense of shock. But they all fully accept Jason’s decision.

"They are still a band of brothers. Something was up around the last album with Jason doing few interviews and appearing a little withdrawn.

"Looking back clearly he was coming to the end of the road in his head.”

Such devastating news, boys.

Bron: Mirror
avatar
PrincessManz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 310
Registratiedatum : 04-01-14
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Bussum - NL

Profiel bekijken http://dutchtakethatgirlies.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van PrincessManz op di nov 04, 2014 9:30 am

'This is a sad day for us': Take That to continue as a trio after Jason Orange quits the band

Jason Orange has quit Take That.

The 44-year-old singer revealed his decision to leave the boyband in a statement posted on their website on Wednesday, saying he had wanted out of the group for some time and had no desire to commit to recording and promoting a new album.

He explained: 'At a band meeting last week I confirmed to Mark, Gary and Howard that I do not wish to commit to recording and promoting a new album. There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this.'

He continued: 'At the end of The Progress Tour I began to question whether it might be the right time for me to not continue on with Take That. At the start of this year and with my full knowledge and blessing the guys began writing new material.'

Jason - who spoke of his pride in all that the British boyband had achieved since they first former in 1990 - added: 'I know how much Mark, Gary and Howard enjoy writing and making music, and they know that they have my full support and encouragement to continue on with what is to be another chapter for the band.

'I have spent some of the best years of my life with Take That and I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey, including my band mates, who I feel are like brothers to me.

'Most especially my gratitude goes to all of the good and kind, beautiful and ever-loyal fans of the band, without whom none of this could have been possible.Thank you.'

His former bandmates Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald revealed they had tried to get Jason to change his mind after he first admitted his unhappiness a few years ago.

They wrote in a statement: ''This is a sad day for us. Jason leaving is a huge loss both professionally and even more so personally.

'We first became aware of Jason’s reservations a couple of years ago but had hoped that by giving him the desired time and space he may begin to feel differently.

'This has not been the case and we now have to accept and fully respect his decision which we know hasn’t been an easy one.

'Jason’s energy and belief in what this band could achieve has made it what it is today, and we’ll forever be grateful for his enthusiasm, dedication and inspiration over the years.'

The news comes just as the band are gearing up to release a new album in November, the follow up to their 2010 record Progress.

Of course Jason isn't the first member to quit the band, Robbie Williams famously left the group in 1995.

Bron: Dailymail
avatar
PrincessManz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 310
Registratiedatum : 04-01-14
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Bussum - NL

Profiel bekijken http://dutchtakethatgirlies.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van PrincessManz op di nov 04, 2014 9:40 am

Jason Orange quits Take That, group to continue as a trio

Jason Orange has quit Take That after 15 years as a member of the group.

The band will continue as a trio of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen. Robbie Williams will not be returning for their next project.

Orange said in a statement released to Digital Spy: "I want to start by saying how proud I am of what we have achieved together over the years.

"However, at a band meeting last week I confirmed to Mark, Gary and Howard that I do not wish to commit to recording and promoting a new album. I have spent some of the best years of my life with Take That and I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey, including my band mates, who I feel are like brothers to me.

"Most especially my gratitude goes to all of the good and kind, beautiful and ever-loyal fans of the band, without whom none of this could have been possible.Thank you."

Orange continued: "At the end of 'The Progress Tour' I began to question whether it might be the right time for me to not continue on with Take That. At the start of this year and with my full knowledge and blessing the guys began writing new material.

"There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this. I know how much Mark, Gary and Howard enjoy writing and making music, and they know that they have my full support and encouragement to continue on with what is to be another chapter for the band."

Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen added in a joint statement: "This is a sad day for us. Jason leaving is a huge loss both professionally and even more so personally.

"We first became aware of Jason's reservations a couple of years ago but had hoped that by giving him the desired time and space he may begin to feel differently.

"This has not been the case and we now have to accept and fully respect his decision which we know hasn't been an easy one.

"Jason's energy and belief in what this band could achieve has made it what it is today, and we'll forever be grateful for his enthusiasm, dedication and inspiration over the years."

Take That, whose 2007 hit 'Rule the World' recently passed the one million sales barrier in the UK, are expected to release their next studio album in 2015.

The boyband formed in Manchester in 1990 and disbanded in 1996 following the departure of Robbie Williams. They reformed in 2006 as a four-piece to work on their Beautiful World album, before Williams rejoined in 2010.

Bron: Digital Spy
avatar
PrincessManz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 310
Registratiedatum : 04-01-14
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Bussum - NL

Profiel bekijken http://dutchtakethatgirlies.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van PrincessManz op di nov 04, 2014 9:48 am

'Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten'

Jason Orange zou zijn opgestapt bij Take That. De 44-jarige zanger vertelde het de andere groepsleden vorige week.

Orange liet woensdag in een verklaring weten dat hij trots is op wat de Britse boyband door de jaren heen heeft bereikt, maar dat hij niet wil meedoen aan het opnemen en promoten van een nieuw album.

Hij bedankt de andere leden, 'die voor mij als broers zijn'.Dat meldt Mirror.

Volgens Orange kreeg hij twijfels over het doorgaan met de band aan het eind van de tournee die volgde op het succesvolle album Progress (2010). "Er is geen ruzie geweest, alleen een beslissing van mijn kant dat ik dit niet langer wil doen.""

"Ik weet hoezeer Mark, Gary en Howard genieten van het schrijven en maken van muziek, en ze weten dat ze mijn volledige steun hebben als ze verder gaan."

Groot verlies

"Dit is een trieste dag voor ons", lieten de drie overgebleven leden (Gary Barlow, Mark Owen en Howard Donald) weten. "Het vertrek van Jason is voor ons zowel professioneel als persoonlijk gezien een groot verlies."

Ze voegen eraan toe dat ze beseffen dat het geen gemakkelijke beslissing was van de zanger.

Bron: nu.nl
avatar
PrincessManz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 310
Registratiedatum : 04-01-14
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Bussum - NL

Profiel bekijken http://dutchtakethatgirlies.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van Ilona op wo nov 05, 2014 10:34 am


Ilona

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 05-11-14

Profiel bekijken

Terug naar boven Go down

Re: Jason Orange heeft Take That verlaten ...

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud


Gesponsorde inhoud


Terug naar boven Go down

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

 
Permissies van dit forum:
Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum